Prepare this summer for rewarding work!
- Edge on Science Counselors-in-Training (CITs) are full participants, meaning they complete the same projects as the younger children.
- CITs must be a rising 10th to 12th grade student.
- Get to work with the engineer, scientist or scholar leading the program.
- Get academic and career guidance.
- Have access to the same training and insight that paid staff have.
- Contribute to the improvement of our programs through staff meetings.
- Learn how to better engage, teach and lead younger children.
- Automatically get $200 off the tuition for a five-day program.
- Tuition assistance is also available by asking.
- Limited to one CIT per week-long session.
- The Super Science Sampler is good for working with rising 3rd to 5th grade students.
- If you successfully complete a week as a CIT and are at least 16 years old, then you may apply for a paid Junior Counselor position! The age restriction is set by the State of Massachusetts. It is the law, so no exceptions.
- Being accepted into our CIT program is not an offer for a paid position or a guarantee for a future position at Edge on Science LLC.
Indicate your interest by filling out the Contact form below.